Fundraising With Golf: Secrets to Success
COURSE #30818200 Nonprofits often rely upon a golf event to raise money. But how does an organization become a golf event manager when they are trying to run their nonprofit? With high expectations set for a singular event, it is critical to have a strong foundation and process for success.
Learn from golf management insider, Kris Strauss, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Troon. The renowned golf management company has courses in 33 countries and 36 states.
In this course learn:
- Optimal times and seasons to hold golf events
- Planning for profit
- Generating interest in the community that builds participation
- Embracing new ideas that make money
- New approaches to sponsorships and underwritting
- The concept of shoulder season booking
- Evaluating competitive golf fundraising events
- Building a strong Game Within The Game
Level of Rigor / Difficulty - BEGINNER +
Recommended Prerequisites - NONE
Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Troon
About The Instructor
Kris Strauss, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing is considered a golf insider. He and his team at Troon work with organizations who rely upon golf events to raise money for their nonprofits. The renowned golf management company has courses in 33 countries and 36 states. The Troon golf organization is dedicated to the management and promotion of luxury golf experiences through personalized service, consistency and uncompromising attention to detail.